Wednesday 12 October 2011

Various

This morning the weather started off overcast, but then cleared up to a blue sky so I went out for a walk. Then it became overcast again so I came back home in time for lunch.

In the afternoon I worked on writing up the cinnamon whirls recipe. I also searched ebay and amazon for a piping bag and some spoon and cup measures. Searching for the cup measures took a long time as there are lots of different makes and how sturdy they are seems to be an issue. The main issue though was that Clare (who wanted the cup measures most) wanted US size cup measures (1 cup = 240 ml) whereas a lot of the product listings seemed to be for UK size (250 ml) or didn't say the size at all.

In the evening I watched Boukengers with L and did some more plasticine / sculpey with L.

No comments: