Thursday, 17 May 2012


This morning I uploaded some panos to 360cities. When doing this, I noticed that some of the keywords hadn't been added to the original images properly. Checking, I found there was a problem with the coding of my custom XMP panel, just I had never noticed it before. Unfortunately I couldn't fix it (not sure if my fault or an actionscript problem), so I posted to the Adobe Flex forums to try and get some help.

In the afternoon I did some work on my photo website. After that I started cutting the lens hood off my Tokina fisheye.

In the evening I finished cutting the lens hood off the lens, and cleaned the lens up.

No comments: