Tuesday 29 May 2012

Various

This morning I finished updating my program testing VM and installed Photoshop Elements on it. I also returned my Samyang 14mm lens to the ebay seller (so had to go down to the post office).

In the afternoon I did some gardening, I cut back the sallow bush and also topped up the pond. After that I recorded the video of me processing a photo in Photoshop Elements, to go with the article I was writing yesterday.

In the evening I watched an episode of Trek with Mauser and Bo. I also watched Springwatch with Clare, Brian, and Bo. Thankfully they didn't constantly repeat the same thing about the 11 fox cubs all show today. But they did have 1 repeat of it, just saying the same thing they did yesterday.

I put together the recorded clip from earlier (I recorded the sound and video separately). It was quite difficult as the preview in Adobe Premier didn't seem to be working. (It would just show the same frame, and only change the frame, with a delay, when you stopped the video). So, so far this article (that the video is for) has taken me two days, and I haven't even finished it yet!

No comments: