Thursday 1 October 2009

Getting ready to go to Korea and Japan

The last couple of days I've been getting everything for going to Korea and Japan with Moccle today. Just been doing things like deciding what to take, trying to pack everything, and trying to find places in Google Earth and Garmin Mapsource so I can set waymarkers for important places (like the hotels and airports).

I'm taking loads of photography stuff and a few clothes. I watched Moose Peterson's 'Packing da small bag' video this morning, and noticed that for storage/backup he just has an Epson P5000 and small backup drive. I wish I had those (too expensive for just a one-off trip), as I'm having to take a laptop, USB hard drive converter, and 2 full size hard drives to backup my photos. So I could save a load of bag space and weight if I could take the same stuff as Moose.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch:

No comments: