Sunday 31 October 2010

Pano processing

This morning I cut out some pogs in Photoshop, then updated my pog website. After Church I watched L and Mauser play on Kirby for a few minutes, then had dinner.

After dinner I watched Jetman, Masked Rider, and Kamen Rider with L.

The rest of the afternoon and evening I was working on a couple of panos I took yesterday.

The weather was overcast nearly all day today. Around sunset the sun started shining through the clouds. I didn't think it was worth going out to take any photos since the cloud was absorbing quite a bit of the light, and I could see a bank of cloud that the sun was going to set behind.

But then actually the sunset was quite good, with quite a bit of the cloud covered sky being lit up a pale orange. After the sunset had being going on for quite a while I eventually decided that I might as well go and get some photos. Unfortunately I was a bit late, and just got the end of the afterglow really. And I didn't have time to find a place with a nice foreground / landscape either.

No comments: