Friday 1 October 2010

Wordpressing

This morning I finished sorting some photos, then did a backup. The rest of the morning and part of the afternoon, I was reading Luminous Landscape articles, as I hadn't checked their website in quite a while.

The rest of the afternoon and a bit of the afternoon I was trying to upgrade wordpress and figure out why I wasn't being sent weekly digest emails by my wordpress blog (with subscribe2 plugin). I didn't figure it out, I think I'll have to leave it and see if it works or not (since I upgraded the plugin). If not, then I'll try changing it to send an email for each new post instead of a weekly digest.

In the evening I also watched an episode each of Jetman and Power Rangers with L. I looked at some of Mauser's photos from Europe as well.

The weather today was rain all day.

No comments: