Tuesday 18 January 2011

Metadataring

This morning I was working on adding images and Amazon ads to a couple of posts for my photography tips website.

I had some trouble when previewing the post though, as one of the photos (which had foreign characters in its filename) wasn't showing up. After doing some Googling, it seems that this is some weird problem with HostGator: Host Gator Shared Hosting support - non-english characters in filenames.

In Filezilla I went into the site settings for my HostGator site, and changed the character encoding to 'Force UTF-8'. I re-uploaded the file, and now it worked okay. I don't know if there will be any problems from this though.

All afternoon I was still metadataring my Korea Folk Village photos.

In the evening I watched an episode of Magirangers with L and metadatared some Korean train station photos.

No comments: