Wednesday, 5 January 2011


This morning I spent quite a while replying to a email. After that I was trying to figure out how to make my ebay wordpress plugin extensible. I couldn't work out the best way to do it, so I posted a question on sitepoint to try and get some advice.

Next I simplified down my google map to try and make an easier test case study for a bug with google maps in IE6. I cut the code down gradually, removing bits piece by piece and then testing after each change to make sure the bug still existed (and wasn't caused by part of my code).

Because I was doing this bit by bit with constant testing, it took me most of the morning and the first part of the afternoon.

After that I processed a few Korea photos, then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening testing Topaz Remask 3, Vertus Fluid Mask 3, and onOne Mask Pro, and writing a blog post for my photo website about them. I had to read the documentation / watch the various tutorial videos for each of them to make sure I knew how to use them properly, so that took quite a while.

No comments: