Saturday 19 March 2011

Feeling ill

This morning I processed a couple of Korea panos.

In the afternoon we went out on a walk at Pitsford Reservoir. When we got back home I geo-coded the photos we took and checked dpreview, Luminous Landscape, Canon Rumors, and Nikon Rumors websites.

In the evening I watched some more of the extras from the last DVD of ST TNG. Weirdly the writers seemed to think they had done a good job on the season.

After that I was feeling really sleepy as I woke up with a cold this morning. I prepared some pog images for updating my pog website.

Mauser also showed me this video of an amazing song:


It has really great lyrics, and the girl can really sing, no hint of autotune at all. Also, check out the awkward expressions of the girls in the car with her when they're driving at night. That shot must have been quite hard to get as well, as it doesn't look green screened.

No comments: