Wednesday 16 March 2011

Korea related stuff

This morning I watched Pulgasari (불가사리) with english subtitles, which was on Youtube. It is a North Korean monster film, and was surprisingly good.

I did some website work, upgrading wordpress on my photo website. In the afternoon I processed some more Korea photos.

In the evening I tried to make a plasticine I love Egg Kim Jong-il

I blended 3 pieces of green plasticine to give me a larger amount of green plasticine. I used paper for the main part of the egg, but still didn't really have enough green plasticine. I also found the plasticine was very hard to work with. It didn't smooth well, and would split / break when trying to work with small pieces.

In the evening I also tried drawing an egg in Flash, but found it very difficult compared to Illustrator.

No comments: