Saturday 5 March 2011

various

This morning I added the Korea panos I processed in the last couple of weeks to my pano website.

In the afternoon I was writing a Korea photos blog post for my photo website. I updated my gravatar profile and tried to get access to the latest version of FPP. This involved:
  • Finding out how to get the latest version
  • Trying to find a copy of the invoice / how to get the invoice
  • Trying to log into the company that deals with the transactions' website
  • Having to use an old reset password link I had on an email to log in to their website as the login form on the main page of their website doesn't work
  • Downloading the invoice
  • Trying to find my FPP forums password
  • Failing, so having to reset my forum password
  • Finally, emailing the administrator to allow me access to the private files area of the forum
Generally I think I'm quite organised, but obviously wasn't in this situation. Anyway, now I've saved the invoice and made a note of my forum password, so shouldn't have this problem again in the future.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG with Mauser and Bo.

No comments: