Sunday 24 April 2011

Getting annoyed by computer stuff

Today I was mainly getting annoyed by computer stuff.

I also went to Church and watched Cool Hand Luke with Mauser and Bo. Not much happens in the film, but it is well directed, shot, and acted. If only Star Trek TNG could be like this. While I like TNG in general, most of the episodes are bad to awful when you watch them.

I also went out on a walk in the afternoon, it was overcast, which was dimmer than I wanted (really I wanted thin cloud cover). Looking at the photos on the camera's LCD, they looked much better than the photos I was taking in the harsh light yesterday (I tried to take the same photos today). If the light is better in the next few days (not harsh but not dim either), then I'll probably try and take the same photos yet again.

No comments: