Saturday 30 April 2011

various

This morning I cut out some pogs in Photoshop and prepared the new pages for my pog website update tomorrow. I did some more work on a blog post for my photo tips website as well.

In the afternoon myself, Bo, and Brian helped the new youth worker for our church move in their new furniture, though by the time we'd got there most of the items had already been moved in.

After that I went in the garden for a bit and must of done something else as well, but I can't remember what.

In the evening I went out for a walk to East Farndon, hoping for a nice sunset. Unfortunately it was a bald sky. There was light cloud in front of the sun, but rather than getting lit up nicely by the sun it seemed to just reduce the amount of sunlight that reached the landscape. It was also very windy and cold. When the sun finally did get near setting, it just disappeared behind a bank of cloud.

No comments: