Tuesday 5 April 2011

Various

This morning I looked a bit more at the the Juche Songun blog. I liked this pro-Gaddafi propaganda image that they linked to:

Nice to see some modern propaganda, though the British bloke looks more like Gordon Brown than David Cameron. This is fan propaganda rather than official propaganda though.

I found a post quite amusing, about how Kim Jong-il stayed up all night arranging for a delivery of perfume for a group of women in time for International Women's day. This comment on the article, which is obviously in jest, unlike the article itself, I also found quite funny:
Personally, I often dream of lips commander. and I often worried about catching himself on his warm fatherly look with prints on my wall. In solidarity with the Korean comrades, I did not eat, rarely leave their city and use electricity only for two hours a day. But when night comes, I'm wrapped in a warm plaid, woven from the hair revolutionaries, represented by his gentle, calloused hands, though, terebyaschie my nape. Unexplained love poured into my heart, I begin to moan and wiggle, imagining that someday will be the day when He will stand before me in his famous jacket and glasses, like Martin Scorsese. His strong legs, powerful, strong-willed torso and tired of the sight of concern to me. I'm starting to softly sing "Glory, My Korea, lightly press down the throat strap and long, stormy finish, dreaming of a commander.
Alas, you relativists, would not understand. How not to understand and love all women free of Songun Korea to the President.

Most of the rest of the day I processed some photos. In the evening I watched an episode of Trek with Bo and Mauser, and did some I love egg movement testing.


1st two had plasticine placed under them and then removed to try and make it look like they were jumping. Last one had plasticine stuck behind it to try and make look like it was rolling. Seems rolling works best.

Will try with photographing egg by itself and creating movement in Photoshop tomorrow.

No comments: