Wednesday 27 April 2011

Various stuff

Today I was mainly writing a blog post for my photo tips website. I also processed and meta-datared some photos. I took some more photos to use to illustrate my blog post as well.

In the evening I finished watching King Kong 1977 version with Mauser and Bo. It was on HD-DVD and had some amazing extras:

HD-DVD trailer
This is the full version of the standard HD-DVD trailer that they seem to have at the start of every HD-DVD (i.e. it is not a King Kong trailer). I have seen it before (probably as an extra on a different HD-DVD), but most(?) HD-DVDs have a shorter version of the trailer.
Video configuration
This is just a screen with some white to grey and black to grey squares
Sound configuration
This is an image of some surround sound speakers. It plays static out of each speaker in turn and indicates what speaker the sound should be coming from on the screen.
Notes
Makes a checkbox next to it be ticked.

Probably the best extras of any DVD.

After that I kind of watched the football (Real Madrid vs. Barcelona) while making a Blinky-il figure from plasticine. I didn't finish the figure yet, but I'm sleepy and so going to bed now.

No comments: