Saturday 2 June 2012

Getting more SEO spam emails

Yesterday I received two emails, very similar to what I have received before [1] [2].

From: Brian Baker <brian.baker@seoprince.net>
Subject: let's work together

Hi,

My name is Brian Baker and I would really love to tell you how websitename.com
can rank even better in Google.

I'm a SEO expert for the past several years & while doing
a research for some of my colleagues I found your email address and
decided to contact you immediately.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thanks,

Brian B.
seoprince.net

and

From: Laura Matthews <laura.matthews@seopersona.net>
Subject: let us work together

Hi,

My name is Laura Matthews and I would really love to tell you how websitename.com
can rank even better in Google.

I'm a SEO expert working at SEO Persona and while doing
a research for some of my colleagues I found your email address and
decided to contact you immediately.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thanks a lot,

Laura
SEOpersona.net

As before, the websites look nicely designed but have no content other than the front page and a contact page. And both have a linkedin profile that they promote in their email. Maybe they think having a linkedin profile makes them seem more like a real person?

Brian Baker's About me on his website is rather strangely worded, and doesn't exactly inspire confidence for someone that claims to live and have been educated in the USA:

My name is Brian Baker and for the past 6 years I'm a SEO expert.
I know a lot of people criticize SEO and complaining about the useless feeling of trying to do SEO.
I'm obviously not agree with this and I think all is a question of being with eyes open, stay tuned with SEO news and changes in the Google algorithms. I can assure results are here, it is just a matter of hard work and professionalism.
I have a large variety of websites and I basically spend my time pushing them in many different ways. I created this short page to allow people to know my work better. I'm most of the time busy with maintaining relationships with other websites and exchanging links as although all the debates, I still thinking reputation, quality content and backlinks are the most important keys to make your website grow. So you're more than welcome to contact me. I'm always happy to meet new sites owners and work with them together.

Most of today I spent working on an article for my photo tips website.

No comments: