Sunday 12 September 2010

Javascripting

This morning I cut out some pogs in Photoshop, then went to Church. On the way back from Church I walked through the town as it was Arts Fresco today. It was 12pm, which was when it was supposed to start, but there weren't any acts around. Lots of people though.

In the afternoon I updated my pog website, watched an episode of Sentai Jetman with L, then went to bed as I had a headache.

Later in the afternoon I was going to go over to Lubenham to see the scarecrows, but I couldn't as L had gone out and didn't have a key, so he would have been locked out if I'd gone out.

So for the rest of the afternoon and most of the evening I did some more work on my google maps implementation.

Also in the evening, I watched 3 episodes of Power Rangers with L. In them Rita and Lord Zedd get married. The party when they get married is stupidly good, it's like the producers just tried to make it as stupid as they could.

No comments: