Friday 17 September 2010

Walking and geocoding

This morning I went on a walk with McRad near Melton, then we went to Melton and had lunch in a big park there.

In the afternoon I geo-coded the photos and went on the internet while waiting. It took double time for the photos to geo-code because I had forgotten to sync my gps' and camera's clocks, so I had to first adjust the time of all the photos before I could geo-code them.

While working on the google maps integration for my website, I also found that some of my photos are geo-coded with the wrong locations. So I decided to check all of today's photos before performing the actual geo-code operation. Some did need slight adjustments, but there weren't any that were way off.

I also watched an episode of Jetman with L, and processed a few of the photos after they'd finished geocoding.

In the evening I watched an episode of Power Rangers with L, and also the Power Rangers Christmas Special, which was maniacal, but not really in a good way. I processed a few more photos as well, then went to bed about 21:30 as I was feeling really sleepy.

No comments: