Saturday 4 September 2010

Pano processing and metadataring

This morning I processed one of the panos I took yesterday evening, and then started processing the other one. For lunch we all went out on a picnic and short walk round Welford Reservoir.

In the afternoon I finished processing the other panorama from yesterday evening, and also processed a panorama I took on our walk round Welford Reservoir. I watched an episode of Super Sentai Jetman with L as well.

In the evening I spent most of my time researching descriptions for the panos I'd processed today. I found a bit of info about Lubenham Church. I couldn't find much info on Thorpe Lubenham or Thorpe Lubenham Hall though. And while I could find a little bit of info on Welford Reservoir, I couldn't find any info on the old building that I'd taken a photo of there.

In the evening I also watched an episode of Power Rangers with L, and made a banana cake with L.

No comments: