Friday 18 February 2011

Various

This morning I was trying to think of a blog post to write for my photography website. I also had a bad headache, so I went to bed for a bit. But I couldn't get to sleep so I got up again. Then the headache got worse and I felt a bit sick so I went to bed again.

I got up for lunch, and felt better after lunch. Since I couldn't think of any blog posts to do for my photography website, I thought I better process some more Korea photos, then I can do some more blog posts of Korea photos. So I started processing more Korea photos.

Then after processing a pano, I thought that the colour temperature and tone matching I had to do in making the pano might make a useful blog post. I googled, and all the results seemed to be for a single video by mama photoshop. And it's a different method to the non-destructive method I use.

After dinner I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG with Mauser and Bo.

I wrote some more of my colour temperature matching tutorial and tried a few times to record a video of it using WonderShare DemoCreator. But unfortunately DemoCreator always recorded the cursor as an hourglass. I googled and couldn't find any reports of this. I checked the GOATD website where I had originally downloaded it from, and there was no report of this behaviour there either.

But on the GOATD website it did say that WonderShare were offering support for the GOATD version, and gave an email address for support queries. So I sent them an email.

No comments: