Tuesday 8 February 2011

Websiting

This morning I was doing some more work on my ebay plugin for wordpress. I think I've got all the basics done now. It still needs an admin area to allow you change the default values, and the API seems to be pulling in lots of duplicate listings. I left a message on the ebay developer forums to see if this a bug in the API or a problem with my code.

For the rest of the morning and first part of the afternoon I did a couple of blog posts for my photography tips website, and a couple of Korea photos blog posts for my photo website.

After that I went on a walk to East Farndon. I came back home as the sun set, thinking I would go to the loo and then go back out again to catch the twilight. But when I got home I decided that actually I wouldn't bother going out again.

And then, of course, the clouds built up and were lit up a nice deep orange. So I missed the really nice twilight/sunset. Hopefully I'll know better next time!

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG with Mauser and Bo. I geo-coded the photos from this afternoon, and then wrote some more of a Korea photos blog post for my photo website.

No comments: