Saturday 19 February 2011

Various

This morning I wrote another article for my photo website. Unfortunately, while the article I wrote yesterday needs a video I can't currently record, the article I wrote today really needs some photos I can't currently take (it rained all day today).

I wrote an article for my photography tips website as well, and that one I could post, since I use Flickr CC licensed images to illustrate articles for that website.

For some of the afternoon and most of the evening I processed some more Korea photos. I had a pano on top of a mountain that should have been really good. The pano didn't stitch perfectly, I presume I was knocking the tripod about as I moved around it since it was a bit precarious. It was also very windy up there.

The stitching wasn't too much of a problem though, the main problem was that I had purposefully left my bag at the bottom of the pano. I don't why I did this, but it seems like it ruins the image for me. And it's nothing something that can be cloned out easily either. I doubt I could even clone it out at all.

In the afternoon I also played on Mario Sunshine for a bit and helped Mauser sort out some of his game discs.

In the evening I also went on Animal Crossing to listen to K.K., and he played a song called 'Forest Life' for L, which is the Animal Crossing theme song (Animal Crossing is called Animal Forest in Japan).

No comments: