Monday 30 July 2012

Various

This morning I packed up Billy's shoes, which sold on eBay, and took them to the post office. It is quite annoying because eBay only let you charge a maximum of £7 for shipping and handling on shoes, but the cost of just the postage was about £10. If you include the costs of packaging and my time it would be quite a bit more than that.

I also finished making the cake / bread stuff I was making yesterday, and had some hot for a late breakfast. It was very nice, but more like a pudding than a cake.

The rest of the morning, and some of the afternoon I worked on an article for my photo tips website.

In the afternoon I watched some of the Men's team gymnastics finals as well. Britain did very well, almost getting a silver. At the end of the competition they were in 2nd place, but then the Japanese appealed a decision, and they were given an extra half point, which put them into 2nd (from being 4th), so Britain got a bronze. China held on to their gold medal.

In the evening I did some sculpey with Mauser and Bo.

No comments: