Wednesday 10 October 2007

Headache

In the morning I started work on processing a pano, but after a while I had got a headache and the weather didn't look like it was going to rain (but it was still cloudy) so I went to Alliance & Leicester to pay in my expenses and Portman-Nationwide merger cheques.

By lunch I had got a really bad headache so after lunch I went to bed.

I got up again probably about 2.45pm and started working on the pano again. There weren't many stitching errors, but it took all the rest of the day to finish editing it because there was lots of moving cars/people and I also had to -1.7ev, 0ev and +1ev panos to make the final pano, which involved a lot of work with the layer masks.

Luckily I didn't have any work work to do.

Food
Breakfast: Cinnamon Grahams; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; apple; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Egg fried rice; fried vegetables; ham quiche. Pudding was jamaica ginger cake with golden syrup and custard. Coffee.
Supper: Cold chocolate flavoured milk; small bit of flapjack; plain chocolate digestive.

No comments: