Monday 1 October 2007

Poggin' & workin'

Got up, had a shower etc. Ate breakfast with Ben. Went on Wii Fitness, I got age 20 but then it fell off and I was actually 21. Then Ben went to school so I started scanning in a pog book. After doing that for a bit I had a phonecall from work and had to do a bit of work work.

Then Clare & Brian went out, I probably went on the pinternet for a bit and also filed a few pogs. Some new pogs came in the post so I sorted them out in as much as making sure what was meant to be there was, then left feedback for them on ebay.

Then I had lunch with granny.

After that I did some work work. Then I went on the pinternet for a bit and Brian & Clare came back about 2.50pm.

When Ben came back from school he sorted my new pogs for me and I had to do more work work. Then we ate dinner. After dinner I did washing up as normal. Then I did a bit more work work and after that scanned pogs, then finished scanning the pog book in.

After that I just went on photography websites then went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Toast sandwich with Grapefruit marmalade; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with salad sandwich; grapes; plum; pear; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken pie; carrots; potatoes; green beans; vegetable gravy. Pudding was peach slices with yoghurt. Coffee. A piece of Sainsbury's caramel filled chocolate.

No comments: