Sunday 28 October 2007

Poggin'

Spent all of yesterday sorting, scanning and filing pogs. In the afternoon eveneux went to grandad's for the bonfire night, so I was left at home looking after granny.

Today, I filed pogs, and eveneux got back from grandad's about 11am (the clocks went back last night so would have been about 12pm yesterday). Unfortunately, I didn't order enough folders for all my pogs so I had to order some more. I ordered 20, which should be quite a few more than I need, but since you have to pay about £15 for postage however many you order, the cost per folder is cheaper the more you order. Total cost was about £53 for 20.

I have also just about run out of the Ultra Pro pog pages, so I ordered another 100 of those from the same ebay seller I bought them from before, total cost about £16.

Being a pog maniac is expensive! My credit card bill came in & it was over £1000 and dead long with nearly all paypal transactions!

No comments: