Saturday 27 November 2010

Cinnamon Whirl making and photo taking

I spent all of this morning making Cinnamon Whirls.

After lunch I did some washing up and then watched an episode of Zeo Rangers with L. After that me, L, and Mauser went on a walk. When we got home I rushed out again to try and get some sunset photos from Farndon Fields.

Unfortunately I was a bit too late and the sun was just setting behind the hill as I got there, but I still took a few panos anyway.

When I got home I copied the pics across to my comp and then geo-coded them all. After that I started work on processing one of the panos.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek DS9 with Mauser and Bo, then finished processing the pano I was working on.

I went on Animal Crossing with Mauser and Bo, and we all went to see K.K. play. After that I started processing another pano, then went to bed.

No comments: