Tuesday 14 February 2012

Various

The other day I copied the GPS tracklog for a walk I'd done to my PC, and saw there was another tracklog saved on the GPS as well. It was from when I'd put my GPS on and then decided not to go out. But I forgot to switch the GPS off, and just left it in my bag. Despite being still all the time it was switched on, the tracklog shows quite a bit of movement. Here's a close-up of some of the tracklog:

This morning I was working on an article for my photo tips website. I wrote the main points for the article yesterday evening, but it still took me all morning to flesh them out to a full article.

In the afternoon I did a bit more work on my ebay wordpress plugin, and on recipes for my recipe website. After that I tried to find if an image was causing Windows Movie Maker to crash.

In the evening I watched the last episode of season 1 of Star Trek Enterprise with Mauser and Bo. After that I finished off my flash stencil thing. Then I started writing a blog post for my photo website.

No comments: