Monday 20 February 2012

Various

This morning I read a thread on the Nikonians forum about video in DSLRs, and whether anyone used it. The argument was that it would be nice to have a lower cost DSLR that didn't include video. However, a couple of posters (who seemed to be well informed) said that adding video adds very little cost to each unit. In fact, one poster suggested it could lessen costs - if the company sells two or three times as many units with video than they would without, the R&D costs will be much lower per unit.

I also added some more panos to 360cities.net and started writing an article for my photo tips website.

In the afternoon I finished writing the article and did a bit of work on my wordpress ebay plugin.

In the evening I watched Iron Monkey. It was quite heavy on the string-fu and numerous bits of fights were sped up, but I thought it was very good. After that I made some orange cookies with L, and that took the rest of the evening.

No comments: