Thursday 4 April 2013

Working computer again

Today I received the part from Amazon I needed to get my new power supply working with my motherboard - a 4 pin to 8 pin 12V ATX adapter. I signed up for an Amazon Prime trial when ordering it, which is meant to be free 1 day delivery. But I ordered it on Tuesday morning, and received it about 12.30pm today (Thursday). So it seems to be more like 2 day delivery than 1 day. (I did know this when ordering as it said estimated delivery Thursday).

So in the afternoon I got my computer up and running again and dealt with part of my backlog of emails.

The past few days while I haven't had a computer I've managed to write a few photography tips articles on Mauser's laptop. But there is still a lot of work to do to finish them off, in terms of finding / taking relevant photos to illustrate them.

No comments: