Tuesday 27 July 2010

Stuff not working

The last few days I have mainly just been struggling with Wordpress stuff, trying to get the Filosofo comments and Subscribe2 plugins working how I wanted.

Today I spent ages trying to get my XMP File Info panel to work in Bridge CS4 - my CS5 trial ran out, so I went back to CS4. I tried various different Flex versions, building the examples panels from the CS5 File Info SDK and also the CS4 File Info SDK, and also building the example project as directed in the File Info SDK Programmers Guide. But nothing worked.

In the afternoon I took some photos of my fisheye lens with filters on, to use for a new blog post on my photo website. In the evening I went out and used the fisheye lens with filters to take some photos of the sunset. It was okay, but not particularly great. I was glad that there was an actual sunset though rather than the sun just setting behind a bank of cloud. (Actually it did set behind a bank of cloud, but managed to shine up onto other clouds from behind the cloud bank).

No comments: