Saturday 10 July 2010

Photo taking and processing

This morning I went out about 7am again, but this morning it had started off sunny, and so the butterflies were already quite active. I did manage to get some photos, but the butterflies always seemed to settle on the lowish grass, giving an ugly background of the other grass blades. It also made it hard to get a shot without grass being in front of the butterfly.

I got back home about 8.30am as it was too hot outside, and spent the rest of the morning sorting and processing the images.

In the afternoon I did more photo sorting and uploaded some photos to my photo website. I also went on the internet a bit.

In the evening I watched an episode of Life and then watched the Uruguay vs. Germany match, which was pretty good and close fought. Unfortunately Klose was injured, so he couldn't equal or beat the World Cup goals record, and he's too old now to likely play in the next World Cup.

No comments: