Thursday 1 July 2010

Writing a tutorial

This morning I finished off processing some Scorpionfly photos. After that I took some photos of a moth that I'd captured in the Kitchen last night.

In the afternoon I wrote a post for my photo website about How to add some ‘pop’ to a flat photo using Capture NX 2.

In the evening I watched an episode of Life with Mauser and Bo.

Mauser had brought home a replacement for our wireless router/modem, because the wireless on it keeps breaking. But the replacement turned out to only be a wireless router, not a modem. So we had to plug the new router into the old modem/router. Now we can either connect wirelessly to the old modem/router, or when the wireless on that stops working, we can connect wirelessly to the new router.

Also in the evening I tried to make a quick video to go with the blog post I'd written for my photography website. I found that I couldn't get the images to blend from one to another nicely in Photoshop, so I had to resort to Premiere Pro, which produced a very nice smooth blend.

No comments: