Thursday 29 July 2010

Visiting Barnsdale Gardens

This morning I went to Barnsdale Gardens with Clare, Brian, and Ben. I took a few panos there.

In the afternoon I was mainly just sorting out the photos I'd taken. I also did a bit more work trying to improve my photo website batch upload script. But I couldn't get anything to work, so I posted to the Sitepoint forums to see if anyone could help me.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek TNG with Mauser and Bo.

Then I spent ages filling up the pond with water from the waterbutt. The weather keeps saying it's going to rain, so I hadn't topped the pond up for the last week or so. But of course, it never does rain, or if does, it doesn't rain much, so the water level in the pond was relatively low.

For the rest of the evening I worked on a blog post for my photo website about doing Infrared photography. There was a nice sunset, but I didn't take any photos of it as I haven't processed my sunset photos from the other day yet.

No comments: