Monday 12 July 2010

Rain at last

This morning I finished off getting the pog images ready for my pog website, then updated the website.

After that I checked my email and wrote yesterday's blog post.

I sorted some photos, then spent most of the rest of the day waiting for them to upload to my photo website. While I was waiting in the afternoon I tided up my bedroom a bit, which had photo stuff everywhere, and also made a diffuser for my FZ5's built in flash.

In the evening I watched M with Mauser, then tried to find info on some aphids I had photos of. Unfortunately the only info seems to be in a book that costs about £30 (and of course I don't actually know how much info the book has in it about the specific species of aphid I'm interested in).

It finally rained today, though I think we would need about a week of constant rain to make up for the lack of rain over the last few months.

No comments: