Wednesday 20 June 2012

Photoing

I received another email offering SEO services for one of my websites, again very similar to what I have received before: [1] [2] [3]. Their website is a flashy looking two page affair with no real content, and one of the pages being the contact form.

From: Rachel Grey <rachel.grey@optimizedseo.org>
Subject: let's work with one another

Hi,
                        
I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Rachel Grey,
very nice to meet you. I work as a SEO manager for Optimized SEO.

I'm making a research for one of my partners and while doing so
I noticed domain.com and I have few interesting suggestions for you
and I would like to tell you more about them.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the SEO details needed.

Thanks alot,

Rachel Grey
rachel.grey@optimizedseo.org

Visit my linkedin page

Most of today I spent writing an article for my photo tips website, and taking photos to illustrate the article. I was trying to get photos of the gypsy horses for a while. It was rather difficult as they would either move away from you when you get close, or come right up to you and start sniffing you.

No comments: