Tuesday 5 June 2012

Watching

This morning and the first part of the afternoon I worked on an article for my photo website.

For the rest of the afternoon I watched a film about Wyatt Earp called 'My Darling Clementine'. I thought it was okay, but not that good really. It wasn't really a historical style film, it featured the Earps facing the Clantons and had a shoot-out at the OK Corral, but everything else seemed to be artistic license.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek. It was the one where Spock and Kirk do some dancing. Very funny. After that I watched Spring Watch.

I also processed a few photos from a walk last Saturday (26th May) in the afternoon and in the evening.

Here is a photo of the Danish Pastries that me and Billy made the other day. The recipe was rather strange, and didn't work. They turned out like weird biscuity bread things, but I think they taste alright. Most of them have different fillings. I will probably try and make some again sometime, but next time make them how I think they should be made instead of following a recipe.

No comments: