Monday 4 June 2007

Forgot to do blog yesterday

Today

Got up, ate breakfast etc. It was quite grey and cloudy, but by the time it came to leave for work it was nice and sunny. Cycled to work. Got to work about 8.35am. Mainly answered the phone, got quite a bit done though. It clouded over again, but then got sunny again. Left work just after 5pm, it was sunny when I left, but cloudy by the time I got home.

When I got home I thought no-one was in, I shouted to see if anyone was in but no-one answered. I made my sandwiches for Tom Morrow. Mum came home and it turned out that Ben & Shaz were actual-cheese at home as well but they were being ignoramuses.

After that I went on my comp de la pomp. I changed my Stuff drive to be H: (HD2) so it was the same filepath as my old PC. Then I tried winamp and it worked! But then after playing a few songs winamp broke. So now I am listening to the Digimon film OST.

Later I wil eat dinner (when mum's cooked it) and watch springwatch and maybe Paul Merton in China. If I can be bov-cheese I will do some pano editing but pobasquish I will nae be bovvered.

Food
Breakfast: CoCo Pops, cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2 x Grated cheddar cheese sandwiches, apple, 2 x satsumas.
Dinner: Scotch egg, posh (Tescos normal) baked beans, new potatoes. Pudding was Toffee Cheesecake. Coffee.


Sunday

Woke up at 6am. I thought I'd try go to sleep again until my alarm would go off at 6.30pm but actual cheese my alarm did nae wake me up and I woke up about 8am or 8.30am. I was going to have a shower but then Dad wanted to brush his teeth so I let him. Then Shaz said she needed to have a shower because she had to go out soon, so I let her use the bathroom. Then final cheese when Shaz was done I had my shower.

After that I ate breakfast with Ben, watching the birds in the garden. After that we watched kids TV. We watched a bit of a program called 'Prove it!'. I thought it was alright, but Ben said it was total squish T-rash.

Partway through I had to go and pick up granny to take her to Church. Granny said that a girl sitting next to Ben was his pretty girlfriend. After Church I did nae have to do the chairs because there was an evening service. So I took granny back to our house.

After that, when Ben came home I helped him make 'Super Demo World - The Legend continues' work and play on it, which was impossi squish. We ate Dan's Diner.

Then did washing up. Went outside and it was nice and sunny. I tried to find some bugs to take photos of, there was a skill brown stinkbug with a goldie bit on its back. I listened to it and it was being a gangster on Eastenders while playing some d'n'b! I took a photo of it but the bottom was all dark beacuse the camera's on board flash did nae get there. I went inside to get my SB800 but when I came back the bugs had bug-gered off.

I spent the rest of the day going on the pinternet and editing panos. At 8pm (I Tom Hink) I watched Coast.

Food
Breakfast: CoCo Pops, Geobar, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Cold Pizza (eveneux else had disgust-cheese frankfurters in rolls), minestrone soup. For pudding I had battenburg with custard in a cup (eveneux else had mars bar).
Tea: Grated cheddar cheese sandwich, prawn cocktail crisps, half a cheese (straw) twist, fruit scone with strawberry jam and 'I cannae believe it's fake I can't believe it's not butter jim lad'. CUP O' TEA.

No comments: