Thursday 14 June 2007

Last Springwatch episode

Cycled to work, got there about 8.35am. Did work. Luck slush remote desktop actual cheese worked so I was able to login to my comp, which was skilk. I needed to login to it to do some work on logos since we don't have illustrator at work. I also logged in at lunch time and installed DXO v4.2 demo on Vista.

Left work about 7.10pm. Luckily I overheard my boss saying that she wouldn't be in tomorrow so I booked 2hrs overtime for Tom Morrow as well. It would be skill if I booked it for the real Tom Morrow and he came and did overtime with me.

Got home 7.55pm. Watched Springwatch while cooking my jin the pinner. I chose a massive potato what took a christmas pageant to cook, and by the time the middle was done the outside had gone all hard. Springwatch was quite raddish because it was just highlights from the last 3 weeks. I also ate my dinner and pudding while watching springwatch.

After that I did some washing up and sandwiches for Tom Morrow. I received my new tax disc today so I put that in my car window. I also forgot to say yesterday that I received my national trust membership card, which is all thin and papery.

Now I am writing this and soon I will go to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Fruit 'n' Fibre, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Peppered ham sandwich, grated cheddar cheese with sweet and crunchy salad sandwich, apple, 2 x satsumas.
Dinner: Jacket potato, bacon, baked beans, cheddar cheese. Pudding was jamaica ginger cake with golden syrup & custard.

No comments: