Monday 18 June 2007

Geotagging

Over the spleenkend I tried to install Robogeo, and some other gps software that I couldnae get to work. Eventually I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Vista again. I found out that robogeo works with user account control (UAC) turned on, but not with UAC turned off.

Which is kind of annoying having to turn UAC on (and also since it means I formatted my HD again when I could've just turned UAC on again to make robogeo work. Now I am just waiting for my key to unlock Robogeo. Unfortunately the company that Robogeo use to deal with online orders of Robogeo seem to be pretty rubbish, I ordered it yesterday, and my order status is still unprocessed, despite me sending them 2 emails chasing why the order hasn't been processed yet.

I had to work until 7pm again today. Also in the morning, 2 new people started and it was skill because I just had to leave them talking to each other since no-one else was in and I needed to do the washing up so I could have a cup o' tea.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam toast, cup o' tea
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with sweet and crunchy salad sandwich, ham with sweet and crunchy salad sandwich, apple, 2 x satsumas
Dinner: Chicken pie, button mushrooms, green beans, potatoes, gravy. Pudding was a pink 'n' white. Coffee.

No comments: