Wednesday 13 June 2007

More work

Cycled to work, did work. Left at 7.05pm, got home at 6.50pm.

Ate dinner while watching springwatch. Watched Natural World, about the river Wye.

Did washing up, cleared the table (I Tom Hink, I can nae remember laddox) and made my sanwiches. Then I tried to figure out why I have nae been able to login to my PC remotely. It seems like the modem decided to delete the setting telling it to forward the port used for remote access to my pc.

In a sec I will go to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Fruit 'n' Fibre, cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2 x Grated Cheddar cheese with sweet and crunchy salad sandwiches, apple, 2 x satsumas.
Dinner: Roast turkey, roast potato, greavy, cabbage, green beans. Pudding was apricot crumble with spleenvap. Eveneux apart from the spleenvap was from the community lunch & totally delee. Coffee. Time Out. Bit of Yorkie.

No comments: