Saturday 2 June 2007

Nice weather !?!?!

Ate breakfast & watched Come Outside, which was about carrotts. Auntie Mabel had some skill goats in a barn near her house.

Spent most of the morning trying to get XAMPP installed properly on my PC, I had to connect up the HD from on my old comp again so I could copy across the htdocs and mysql data folders. Ben, Clare and Brian all went to holiday club at Hurst Methodist Church.

Ate lunch outside about 1pm with Ben, Clare and Brian. It was bakery bread but silly moohar had heated it up in the oven so the crust was all cripsy and dry and the bread was hot, and I do nae like it like that laddox. I made a cheeso sando but the bread had all holes in it so all the stuff fell out and hands got all margeriney.

After eating lunch I went on my comp a bit more. Then me & Ben went on a walk. Got boiled to a cylinder. I took my D200 with 18-70 DX lens & a polarising filter fitted. I need to get a 77mm lens cap that will fit the filter so I can keep the camera in a bag when its setup like that because otherwise I just have to carry it like Tom's hat.

After the walk I went on my comp a bit. Then I went to see what Ben was doing and he was watching a Youtube video of someone playing on an edited Super Mario World that they had made. Luck-cheese in one of the comments they said what they used to edit the levels, so we downloaded it and played on that for a bit.

After that ate dinner, then I did washing up.

Then I just sorted out some photos and started editing / sorting some of the photos I took on our walk today.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Thick slice of bakery bread, grated cheddar cheese with sweet 'n' crunchy lettuce sandwich, grapes, battenberg, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Home made chicken Pizza, chips, salad. For pudding I had ice cream mixed with chocolate drink granules. Coffee.
Supper: Honey & Oats biscuit, cold chocolate milk.

No comments: