Monday 9 July 2007

Packing comp gam stuff

Got up at 7am. Had a shower etc and had breakfast with Ben.

Watched TV - Gordon the garden Gnome, In the night garden, Berenstain Bears, Bits & Bobs.

Went on my comp for a bit and tried to re-edit the pano I edited yesterday, except with a darker sky. It did nae work so I decided to just leave it as it is. Then I opened pano 2, but it was all T-rashed so I had to create and re-stitch the whole project again. After putting the PTGUI projects into the batch stitcher I decided to do some more packing and started packing up comp gam stuff. I cleaned a spleencast pad which took quite a long time as there was lots of dirt stuck in all the cracks.

After that we had lunch, we didnae have any marge-el-spleen so we had to have cheese on toast instead of sandwiches. Mum nicked granny's butter, but there wasn't very much so we just had it on scones instead of sandwiches.

After lunch I carried on packing up some of my comp gam stuff and also watched a bit of an Asterix film what Jon & Ben were watching. I also looked at 3 sky magazines what I got age-cheese ago but had never opened.

Then it was dinner, after that I did some washing up & cleared the table, then did more packing comp gam stuff.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
9am snack: Pop tart, cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2 x Cheese on toast, 3 x plums, fruit scone with butter, iced lemon madeira cake, breakaway, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Quiche Lorraine, Sausage & Tomato Quiche, green beans, potato. Pudding was fruit sponge with lumpy custard I made. Coffee.

No comments: