Wednesday 4 July 2007

Tidying room

Woke up at 6.20am but I could nae be bothered to get up so I went to sleep again and got up just after 7pm. Had a shower etc. and ate breakfast. Mum still would nae let me open the cinnamon grahams or honey nut shreddies for breakfast so I had to have toast as normal. Did nae see the mouse again.
Watched TV, In the night garden. Went on my comp and went on the apple site to troubleshoot my ipod shuffle. Tried all the stuff they said to do but it still did nae work so I applied online for a service - they should send me somat in the post, then I send the ipod to them, they fix it and send it back. Luckily they don't seem to require the receipt, since it was a leaving present from work I do nae have the receipt.
Started to tidy my room. Ate lunch at just after 12pm. Watched TV with jine- Bits & Bobs, then the Little Red Tractor, then Big Cook Little Cook. Part way through Big Cook Little Cook pine tree had to go on a driving lesson. Did some more tidying up.
The stuff on top of my bed is a bit tidier now, so I am copying some images off my FZ-5 memory card to the PC. One of them was a picture of my pudding a few weeks ago:




Yummy scrumptilicious - skilk how I just made that up but if you google search for it other people have said it as well.

After that I tried to copy a couple of CDs to my PC which invloved downloading lots of programs and reading how to get the best results. I also started downloading Open Office since I need to open my music database to add my Katie Price & Peter Andre album I bought a few weeks ago to it.

After that I ate dinner.

In the evening I tested out writing GPS data to NEF files using Breeze Downloader Pro. It worked, and converted JPEGs through Photoshop kept the GPS data, but when converted through DXO Optics the GPS data was lost. I have downloaded Capture NX and will need to test that next.

Then me and jon watched Shaolin Master Killer (the 36th chamber of Shaolin).


Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam toast sandwich, cup o'tea
9am snack: Cup o' tea, choc chip digestive, shortcake biscuit.
Lunch: Piece of Baguette with Cathedral City Mature yet Mellow cheddar cheese and salad, Ham with salad sandwich, gold bar, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Sweet Potato, Chicken Pie, potato, green beans, gravy. Pudding was miguel wave sponge with golden syrup and custard. Coffee.

No comments: