Wednesday 25 July 2007

Working

Woke up about 8am, had a shower etc. Ben's friends came over to play with him. Did work work until lunch at 12.30pm.

After lunch I geocoded some photos. Then ate dinner, after that I did the washing up and did some more work work. Then I sorted through old school stuff to see what I wanted to keep (but I only had about 3 bits of paper amongst all the stuff and silly sara had about 2 boxes. Watched Top Gear race to the magnetic north pole, then the 1st 2 episodes of heroes, then a short rubbish program about the making of heroes.

Now it's about 11pm and I'll got to bed in a sec.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cathedral City Extra Mature cheese with salad sandwich, cherry tomatoes, apple, grape, satsuma, small sultana sponge cake, small coffee cake with coffee icing on top, cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Warm Chelsea Bun & a cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2 x Lincolnshire Sausage rolls, potatoes, baked beans. Pudding was a snowball, and I also had a happy hippo. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate, Maryland choc chip & nuts cookie, malted milk biscuit.

No comments: