Wednesday 11 July 2007

Working

Got up about 7.45am. Had a shower etc. Had to have breakfast by myself because Ben had already had his. Could nae watch in the night garden becaue I was eating my breakfast while it was on.

After that went on my comp to do more work work. One of the presentations I need to upload was 12MB when converted to PDF, I tried converting with various options, but the lowest I could get it down to was 4MB. I am guessing it is due to the gradient backgrounds on the slides, which probably need saving as an image for each page.

Ate lunch, did some more work work. Looked at monopods on ebay, they go 2nd hand for about as much as they do new so I just reserved one at Park Cameras in Burgess Hill and I'll and go and buy it tomorrow. I didn't want to get a cheapo chinese one as they seem to have built in heads, and the built in head on my cheapo hama tripod was rubbish so I'd rather get one with no head. Also, I wanted one with a snap lock leg so it'd be quicker to extend the leg. I ended up going for the Manfrotto 676B. I also did some work on the panos from last Thursday.

Then we ate dinner. After that I did a bit more work work and pano work, then I watched Natures calendar, followed by Saving Planet Earth UK (or its called sumat like that). Then I went on my comp again to do more work work and pano work.

Then I put together pics for a pontipine anim jine made which was ulti. Mum had a look at it then said I had to put my dismatled shelves in the garage. After that I went on my comp ooh ahh a little bit more then went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes, pop tart, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Crust of bread (it was nice bakery bread), ham and salad sandwich, plum, satsuma, iced lemon madeira.
Dinner: Cheese burger (beef burger with cheese in the actual patty, except did nae taste cheesey) with salad, tomato, tomato sauce & mayonaise. Slice of bread. Pudding was 3 American (large) strawberries with whipped double cream. I also had a plum, an apple, a Tesco oaty biscuit (bit like hob-nobs) and a cookie. Coffee.



Tuesday

Got up at 7am. Had a shower etc. Ate breakfast with Ben, then watched Gordon the garden Gnome & In the night garden.

After that, went on a walk with Dad and Jon at 9am. Took quite a long way to get where we were going. After the walk we ate lunch in the car, then went on another small walk on the other side of the hill. The weather was quite overcast and it rained a few drops, which was annoy-cheese since it's been quite nice weather (except for the odd shower) the last few days. Dad said the weather forecast had said that today would be the only day it didn't rain!

We got home maybe 2.30pm or 3.00pm, I went on my comp and started to edit a pano from yesterday. Then Ben came home so me Jon and Ben watched an old sci-fi film with Leslie Nielson when he was young and not a comedy bloke. After that Suzanne from work called and gave me loads of work to do. Then we ate dinner.

After dinner I cleared the table and did washing up, then I watched TV: Last half of Nature's Calendar; Programme about endangered animals in UK; programme about Giant turtles in Ireland.

After that I did some work for work, but could nae do much because work only has 256kbps upstream, so it's total sloooooowness to do anything which invloves connecting to the server there. Then I went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes, strawberry jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Prior to walk snack: choc chip cookie, coffee.
Lunch: Ham sandwich, smokey bacon crisps, satsuma, kit kat plain, choc chip cookie, coffee.
Afternoon snack: Apple, plum.
Dinner: Roast chicken, gravy, peas, carrots, potatoes, parsnips. Pudding was swiss roll with custard. Coffee. Happy Hippo, Mars Easter egg.

No comments: