Thursday 5 July 2007

Walk

Got up at 8am, had to wait for Shaz mataz team to finish in the shower. Went on a walk with sad bad rad de pad dad and jin da pin at 9.30am (actually a bit later because Jon had driven to Tesco?!? and came back after 9.30am).

We went on wALK on the downs and I took my tripod so I could take some panos. Maybe I should get a monopod since hopefully it should be easier to carry than a tripod and can also double as a walking stick.

After that came home and had lunch. Went on my comp for a bit. My replacement ipod arrived and I shipped back the faulty one.

Watched a Marx brothers film with Jon. After that ate dinner. I did a dead funny knock knock joke what made jine laugh for age-cheese:
Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Packet.
Packet who?
Packet of Pogs
Har de har har me hearties

Then me, Jon and Ben played Pags for a bit. Went on my comp for the rest of the evening, just going on pinternet, updating my music database and ripping some raddish CDs what I bought from Andy's Records about 6 or so years ago to sell on swapitship before it went bust.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Prawn Cocktail Crisps, Cathedral City Mature yet Mellow Cheddar Cheese with salad sandwich, Ham with salad sandwich, nectarine, fake caramel Rocky, cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: 2 x Satsumas.
Dinner: 2 x Homemade Beef Burgers in Buns with Tom Ketch & Salad (one had cheese in as well), baked beans, about 5 chips. Pudding was choc swiss roll with choc custard. Coffee.

No comments: