Monday 2 July 2007

Finished work (kind of)

Monday

Woke up about 5.45am. I decided to get up when I woke up since on Saturday and Sunday I had got up quite late and it meant it took me age-cheese to get to sleep in the evening. Also it was quite hot in bed.


Had a show and then ate breakfast while watching sparrows and a mouse which is living underneath the study. Also, a blackbird tried to go on the seed feeder but it was too big to actually get any seeds.


Geotagged some photos and watched Sentinel with jine. Ate lunch and a woman was there which was embarrasing. Watched Munich with jine, it was totally long and boring.


Geotagged some more photos, ate dinner, did some more geotagging, watched Azumi and then went to bed.

Food:
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
9am snack: Lincolnshire Plum loaf, Croissant, coffee
10am snack: Choc chip digestive biscuit, fig roll, cup o' tea
Lunch: Ham with salad sandwich, Cathedral City Mature yet Mellow cheddar cheese with salad sandwich, Honey sandwich, totally delee iced Madeira sandwich cake, fake caramel rocky, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Potato, bacon, baked beans. For pudding I had 2 x mandarins & a lil' pear.

Sunday

Got up about 9.30am, which meant I did nae have enough time for a shower since if I did have one then it would be time for church by the time I finished. Even though I didn't have a shower, I was still nearly late for church because it took the oven age-cheese to heat up so I could cook my croissants mother bought me yes terre day.


At church there was a skill tall scottish bloke who did the service but he talked in scottish so I could nae understand what he was on aboot sony jim lad.


After church I had to bring granny home, which was about 1,000,000 times quicker than waiting for her to get ready to go to church is.


Then I watched Bride of Frankenstein with jinny keep warm 7" edit. I tried a bit more to get my ipod to work but still could nae. I also was going to do a test with the gps and my D200 but the batteries for the gps were worn out so I had to recharge them. Also I opened another packet of rechargable batteries and put them on spleen-charge as well.


In the spleen-vening me & jon-de-la-spon watched Serenity which was quite gokos.

Saturday

Got up about 9am. Went on my comp and tried to sort out how to geotag NEF files and also how to make my ipod shuffle work. I downloaded some software called Breeze Downloader Pro and that seems to be able to geotag NEF files using a gpx tracklog file, but you have to use the program to download the files from the memory card to your PC for it to work.

Since I don't have any NEF files that match up with a gps tracklog I will have to do a test.


Spent most of the day watching films: sixth sense, hostage (finishing off the 3 film Bruce Willis-a-thon), Frankenstein.


Friday

Well, friday was my last day at work, I finished at 6pm. I still had other stuff to do, but the company's decided to keep me on part time working from home on website stuff, and my boss said that if people need something that I haven't done then they can phone me at home.


I drove into work on Friday because it was raining really badly, I meant to refill with petrol at Sainsbury's on the way home but I forgot. When I got home I did washing up & clearing the table and watched 12 monkeys.

No comments: