Tuesday 24 November 2009

javascripting

This morning I went on The Web Squeeze and tried to answer a couple of people's questions on there.

I checked my email, did a bit of work using Raphael js to try and draw a speech bubble, then it was lunch time.

Then after lunch I tried uploading my exposure blending video to youtube on Moccle's PC. On Moccle's PC, in Firefox the 'upload' button on youtube doesn't work, but it does work in IE7. And on Moccle's PC IE7 can actually upload the video okay, unlike on my PC!

After writing the description a bit for the video, I checked my email again, then did some more work on the about page for my photo website (just playing to Raphael to create a speech bubble).

After dinner I went to bed for a bit as I had a bad headache. I felt better about 7pm, so got up and played on Super Mario Bros Wii with Moccle and L for a bit, then did more work on my about page.

The weather today was overcast all day and rained quite a bit.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Bowl of vegetable fake cup a soup; slice of toast; Clementine; small sponge cake with buttercream; Fox's Classic; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; parnsips; sprouts; peas; ground black pepper; tomato ketchup.
Evening snack: Cheap shortbread finger; McVities Dark Chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.
Supper: Cheap shortbread finger; McVities Dark Chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.

No comments: