Sunday 29 November 2009

New Super Mario Bros Wiiing

This morning I played on a New Super Mario Bros Wii level with Moccle and L, then we went to church.

After church I played New Super Mario Bros Wii a bit more with Moccle and L.

After dinner I finished playing the level we were on on New Super Mario Bros Wii with Moccle and L, then I went to bed because I had a bad headache.

I got up about 4pm, my headache was still bad but I couldn't get to sleep, so I went on my comp and checked dpreview, the canon lens forum on dpreview, Andy Rouse's blog, and the Luminous Landscape.

After tea I went on New Super Mario Bros Wii with Moccle and L for a bit and cut out some Pogs in photoshop.

The weather started off rainy, then cleared up and was sunny for a bit, then in the afternoon it clouded over again and rained a bit more.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; mug of honey & lemon drink.
Dinner: Chicken curry stuff (Korma or Tikka Masala I Tom Hink); rice; 2x Pitta breads; sultanas; mixed veg. For pudding I had ½ a waffle with a piece of Vienetta. Cup o' tea.
Tea: 2x cheese on toasts; lettuce; Apple; Crumbs from chocolate cereal and biscuit cake; mug of honey & lemon drink.
Supper: Dark chocolate digestive; shortbread finger; cup of honey & lemon drink.

No comments: